Pillon Architect Inc. is a small architectural practice located in the Bathurst and St. Clair area in mid-town Toronto.
We are currently working on a variety of institutional and commercial projects throughout Canada.
Our office is looking to recruit a talented, experienced, energetic individual with a passion for architecture for the position of Job Captain or Project Architect.
PAI is focused on providing all staff members with exposure to the various aspects of architecture in order to foster each member's growth.
- Minimum 5 years experience is a must.
- A dedicated team member who has experience developing a project through the design development, contract documentation and tender phases.
- Excellent English language communication skills.
- Extensive experience preparing working drawings using AutoCAD 2014.
- Working knowledge of the Ontario Building Code.
- Experience producing construction drawings and a thorough understanding of construction detailing.
- Ability to prepare 3D drawings is an asset.
- Revit capabilities are an asset.
Please send your resume in PDF format to email@example.com
We welcome submissions from past applicants.
Thank you to all applicants however we will contact only those proponents who are invited for an interview.
No telephone calls or drop-ins please.