We are a growing boutique architectural firm located in downtown Toronto. Our work lies primarily in the higher education sector (university and college), affordable housing, as well as some other sectors such as health.
We have two large new projects on the boards – one University and one Affordable Housing. These projects will be starting in June 2018 and the successful proponent will be integrated into the team right away. Some travel will be required.
- Fluency in English (must be excellent) -- spoken and written
- Minimum 8 years experience post professional degree/diploma
- Advanced skill in drawing, sketching, drafting – CAD, Revit
- Proactive approach to project management
- Ability and experience to lead a design team including coordination of engineers
- Ability to work independently and manage a production team
- Superior understanding, knowledge & experience of the CA process
- Someone who can take a proactive, leadership role in the detailing, design and production of institutional projects
- Meet with clients and sub-consultants to understand and coordinate the full range of project elements at all design and construction phases
- Manage projects and related staff – from overall schedules to day-to-day operations
- Liaise with constructors, manage site reviews, payment certificates etc.
Please send covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.