Architectural intern needed in growing office. We are a branch office of a highly competitive professional architectural practice based in Houston, TX. We have made a commitment to building a practice in Toronto so this is a chance to get in on the bottom floor and grow a career as the office grows. Our work is mostly commercial buildings, commercial interiors and industrial architecture.
We have a great working environment and full package of benefits for full time employees as well as financial incentives for hard work.
- Some travel may be required as our work is in the GTA and St. John's.
- Skills with Revit a must.
- Construction document experience a plus.
- Must be willing to work hard and learn as well as be a team player.
- Some level of being able to work with little supervision. This means able to find resources, check one's own work, ask questions and build trust.
- Our office is located in the Cabbage Town area of Toronto.
- Professional Degree or close to finishing a professional degree
- Revit is a must
- The candidate will be responsible for a wide range of duties in the office related to documenting buildings.
- There will be responsibilities around being a team player and the ability to learn and take on new responsibilities.
For more information visit powersbrown.com