Republic Architecture Inc. is an eclectic and diverse, creative team. We are passionate about our work and committed to a collaborative approach to design and practice that is fun and inclusive. Driven
by the journey, we utilize an explorative process that connects all the right people around the table. Our desire to produce thoughtful and sustainable projects that engage the public is at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking to add a Functional Programmer to be part of our integrated team environment.
Preference will be given to a well-rounded architect or interior designer who strives to push design innovation and has demonstrated success in producing functional space plans. Candidates must have strong leadership, management, and organizational skills. Registered membership with an architectural or interior design association is not required but will be an asset to the position
- Leading functional programming and feasibility studies;
- Managing client and stakeholder relationships;
- Developing and refining project specific engagement processes;
- Assessing client needs and requirements;
- Developing strategic space plans through conceptual exploration and design development;
- Organizing and analyzing data efficiently to inform space planning exercises;
- Collaborating alongside a broad, multidisciplinary consultant team and client groups; and
- Working on a variety of projects across the country.
For more information visit http://republicarchitecture.ca/careers/