At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- 10+ years of project leadership experience in a variety of project types
- Must have experience on large-scale projects
- Capable of leading a team and making client presentations
- Extensive knowledge and experience within the local and regional market
- Strong team leadership, mentoring, motivational/organizational and people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to travel
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
Project Management Professional
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
In the role of Project Delivery Principal, EST we'll count on you to:
- Develop innovative, creative, integrated and effective design solutions, with an ability to become an integral part of design teams, and guide concepts and ideas from pursuit and selection through successful project completion
- Demonstrate initiative in essentials of excellent design, and be effective in mentoring and developing other architects, challenging, inspiring and/or motivating them (and others) to join HDR
- Be responsible to the EST Leaders to develop, coordinate, monitor and improve technical competencies of EST staff and products to meet client needs and market drivers
- Help create a program to ensure we are capable of solving clients’ problems at competitive costs, demonstrate reliability in execution of quality professional services and client deliverables, and demonstrate success in project management and delivery of contracted services
- Have vision, a positive attitude and team-building skills in spearheading design at HDR, and effectively partner with other marketing and operations leaders
- Identify, attract and retain staff, as well as develop effective strategies for growing our overall practice
- Be involved in local or regional professional design-related organizations
- Provide input and leadership in business development and marketing efforts for HDR’s services
- Perform other duties as needed
Requisition number for Project Delivery Principal, EST is 148952.
For more information visit www.hdrinc.com/careers