+VG Architects offers an exceptional and dynamic opportunity for an Intermediate/Senior Architect in our Ottawa office. We are a full service architectural firm known for innovative approaches to the design of Heritage, Cultural, Educational, Municipal, Justice, Residential and Recreational Buildings, providing services throughout Canada.
- Licensed Architect in the Province of Ontario
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Working Knowledge of AutoCAD, REVIT, and Sketchup within the Architectural field is a must with a minimum of 5- 10 years relevant work experience including experience in High-Rise, Multi-Unit Residential Design.
- Thorough working knowledge of the Ontario Building Code.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Superior planning and organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure on multiple project deadlines.
- Strong understanding of design and construction details.
- Sound decision making skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude and commitment to professional growth.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
For more information visit www.plusvg.com
Email: Please forward resume with contact information and salary expectations by e-mail to Jody Makey at email@example.com