MMC International Architects is an architectural and interior design practice located at Queen’s Quay Terminal Warehouse in downtown Toronto. We are recognized as one of Canada’s leading retail architectural companies. We are LEED focused with an emphasis on teamwork and a belief in synergistic design process involving continuous and meaningful client involvement. We support and encourage ongoing education so that we may better deliver buildings that inspire and challenge in our quest for the highest human environment.
MMC International Architects are currently seeking professionals to assist on world-class projects within a creative and dynamic design culture. We have immediate employment opportunities for qualified, creative and self-motivated individuals. It will be important for candidates to exhibit related retail experience based on North American standards, design and practices.
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s or Masters of Architecture Degree with a minimum of 2-3 years related experience
- Experience in mixed-use development and retail architecture
- Experience in all aspect of Contract Administration from tender to project close-out
- Ability to produce, track, evaluate and process shop drawings, supplementary instructions, proposed change orders and change orders
- Undertaking field review, attend site meetings and producing subsequent paperwork (meeting minutes, deficiency reviews, etc.)
- Review and process monthly payment certificates
- Experience in interpreting contract documents and negotiating claims and dispute resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Sound knowledge of building code
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Previous experience working with a General Contractor an asset
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com No phone inquiries please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the interview process will be contacted.