MMC International Architects is an architectural and interior design practice located at Queen’s Quay Terminal Warehouse in downtown Toronto. We are recognized as one of Canada’s leading retail architectural companies. We are LEED focused with an emphasis on teamwork and a belief in synergistic design process involving continuous and meaningful client involvement. We support and encourage ongoing education so that we may better deliver buildings that inspire and challenge in our quest for the highest human environment.
MMC International Architects are currently seeking professionals to assist on world-class projects within a creative and dynamic design culture. We have immediate employment opportunities for qualified, creative and self-motivated individuals. It will be important for candidates to exhibit related retail experience based on North American standards, design and practices.
You will be assisting us with tenant services such as storefront design reviews, retail and food court design criteria and updating the material library and overall organization of the design department. In addition, you will be assisting senior designer from design concept stage to design development.
- You are a graduate of an accredited School of Interior Design
- Proficient in Auto Cad Version 2017 or Revit and basic knowledge of 3D modeling
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suites and Microsoft Office
- Basic Understanding of the Ontario Building Code
- Knowledge of current design trends, construction methodology and products
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and visual presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, multitask and work independently on several concurrent projects
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborate, team environment.
Please e-mail your resume and portfolio to email@example.com No phone inquiries please.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the interview process will be contacted.