SMV architects is a mid-size architectural firm located in downtown Toronto actively working in the residential, seniors, and commercial project sectors. We are currently seeking a highly organized, self-starter to join our team in the role of receptionist.
This is a part-time position with regular scheduled hours between 10:00-16:00 and a comprehensive benefits package.
We invite you to submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org No telephone calls or facsimiles, please. While all applications are appreciated, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Qualifications include
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) is considered a must
- Experience managing WordPress websites is considered an asset
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is considered an asset
- Previous experience in reception/administration is considered an asset
- Answer and redirect incoming phone calls and e-mails
- Greet and assist clients and visitors
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and courier parcels
- Arrange schedule for board room and office common areas
- Perform administrative tasks including maintaining databases, typing, and copyediting
- Maintain office supply stock and organization