Wilson Diaz Architects Incorporated is an intermediate-sized partnership located in London. Our firm has a successful history of collaborative working relationships with a variety of institutional, commercial, residential, and community-based clients.
We are seeking a self-motivated Intern Architect or Architect who is willing to take on a wide range of responsibilities and tasks. For the right candidate, there is the potential for a career-track position.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Intern Architect or Licensed Architect registered with the OAA
- Strong knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office Suite
- InDesign and other design rendering program experience an asset
- Solid working knowledge of the Ontario Building Code
- Excellent design and communication skills
- Work both independently and collaboratively with the team as deliverables require
- Manage multiple projects of various sizes
- Produce high quality designs, presentations, and written documents
- Produce construction drawings and details
- Prepare reports and presentations for clients
- Conduct research related to projects
- Communicate with clients, team members, consultants, and contractors