Hossack & Associates Architects (HAA) is a group of collaborative architects & technologists that work to create environments that enhance the human experience. We are a social, close-knit group of architects & technologists working on exciting institutional, recreational and municipal projects.
HAA is looking for a Project Architect with:
- a minimum of 10 years of relevant architectural experience, who strives for design excellence.
- an individual to coordinate an entire project team through all phases of a project from approvals & design to post-construction.
- the ability to provide leadership and guidance to project teams and excellent communication skills with clients and consultants are prerequisites.
Hossack & Associates Architects offers higher than competitive salaries, health benefits, opportunities for professional development, performance based bonuses and potential to grow within the firm.
- Completion of a professional degree program in Architecture from an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Licensed or in process of being licensed with OAA or OAAAS.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD. Revit is considered an asset, as most projects are produced in this format.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills are required.
Interested candidates are invited to submit resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications and professional references will be received in strict confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.