This is an equity opportunity in Kingston,Ontario as the Owner is retiring and the project load continues to increase significantly with both repeat and new clients.
Based in the historical City of Kingston, Ernest A. Cromarty Architect Inc. was established in 1968 and has been cultivating a reputation for inspired, innovative and award-winning architectural design in Kingston and throughout Eastern and Central Ontario for over 50 years.
The firm has experience in a diverse catalogue of building types for a broad range of clients including government buildings, administration offices, health care facilities, hospitals, public seniors’ facilities, group home and educational facilities. In addition it has extensive experience in retail stores and plazas, fire halls, office buildings, pre-fabricated buildings, places of worship, banks, community halls and clubs, recreational centres, hotels, convention centres, libraries, restaurants, heritage restorations and residential projects from custom single family homes to high rise condominiums.
Our committed Professional Team has a loyal and diverse client base throughout Eastern Ontario.
This opportunity requires a skilled and experienced leader with the following:
- A licensed member of the Ontario Association of Architects in good standing with a minimum of 10 years of progressively complex experience.
- A team leader with demonstrated experience in all phases of project development from preliminary design through contract administration.
- An excellent portfolio showcasing design and delivery excellence.
- Must have working knowledge of Ontario Building Code
- Proven ability to manage client relationships and to achieve successful outcomes.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, MS Word and Excel.
- LEED accreditation is an asset.
Our goal is to offer the successful candidate equity participation in this well established firm.
For more information visit www.cromarty.ca