4 Architecture aspires to create meaningful Architecture that inspires and enhances the life of those that experience it.
Our office is located in Markham and we are looking to hire an Intermediate Technologist / Senior Designer with a minimum of 5 years experience in residential/commercial mixed use projects.
We enjoy a culture of family friendly work environment encouraging career growth through a diverse portfolio of projects. Benefits are available for full-time employees.
- 5 years experience as an architectural technologist
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Familiarity with provincial building codes
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to prioritize and manage tight deadlines for multiple projects
- Excellent communication, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Familiarity with different construction systems and detailing
- Liaising with clients and project stakeholders
- Working on multiple projects with internal team members and consultants from design development to construction completion
- Preparation and issuance of all deliverables (Permit, Bid, Construction, etc.)
- Coordinating and conducting site visits
- Mentoring junior staff members
For more information visit www.4architecture.ca