We are a young architectural practice with a lot of exciting projects on the go ranging from highrise mixed projects to custom residences. We are looking for a talented Architectural designer or Intern Architect to join our growing team. The ideal candidate should be able to work under minimal supervision. The position does require the skill to be able to read, comprehend and interpret zoning by-laws, the Ontario building code so good communication skills in English, both written and oral, would be a great asset for this position. Given that we are a small practice you would be exposed to all aspects of the architectural profession from design, drafting, development approval applications to client communication. We provide a great learning opportunity also provide flexible working hours.
- Knowledge of the Ontario Building Code
- Ability to read and comprehend zoning by-laws
- Familiarity with development approval processes
- Skilled in Revit, AutoCAD and Sketchup (must)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- At least 2-3 years relevant work experience post graduation
- A drivers license with a vehicle would an asset as some travel to and from project sites may be required.
- You will be working closely with our Principal architect in the preparation and production of architectural design drawings and documentation
- You may also be required to communicate with clients/vendors/contractors as needed on project status and design
- Travel to and from project sites to conduct field reviews and site measurements
- Other duties as may be assigned
For more information visit www.atifaqeel.com