LGA Architectural Partners is looking for an Intermediate or Senior Architectural Technologist and/or Architect to primarily working on auto dealerships of all sizes.
Under the direction and supervision of the Project Architect, the selected candidate will:
- Be involved in all phases of project development; Schematic Design, Design Development, Working Drawings (including specifications) and Contract Administration.
- Review construction progress, attend site meetings and prepare site documentation.
- As prime consultant coordinate structural, civil, mechanical and electrical engineers;
- Manage communications and relationships with clients and external consultants;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Architectural Technology diploma; Construction Engineering Technologist or equal
- 3 to 10 years of work-related experience;
- Computer skills: AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, Sketch-up, InDesign;
- Full-time: 40 hours per week;
- Work location: Toronto; 533 College Street, Suite 301
- Immediate hire (or as soon as possible);
- Salary according to work experience;
- Flexible hours and health benefits.
To find out more about this opportunity please email Alexander Tedesco at firstname.lastname@example.org