Snyder Architects is a progressive boutique Architectural firm located in downtown Toronto. For over 35 years we have designed and delivered supportive environments of excellence to our clients.
We are seeking an experienced Contract Administrator.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Contract Administration for institutional, educational and/or long term care facility construction projects.
The following are minimum qualifications:
- 5 years or more contract administration experience including field review, review of shop drawings, preparation of contract changes and instructions, preparation of minutes and all other typical contract administration functions
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to represent the firm in dealings with clients, contractors, consultants and AHJs is a must
- Solid working knowledge of AutoCAD and preferably Revit
- Experience in preparation of contract drawings and in construction management project delivery will be considered an asset
To apply please forward a resume and concise examples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org Include ‘Contact Administration Position’ in the subject line. Links to digital portfolios are acceptable.
All correspondence will be confidential. Only those candidates being considered will be contacted.