Our Cool Blue Architects Inc. is currently seeing an Experienced Intern Architect or Senior Architectural Technologist.
All Candidates must have a minimum of eight (8) years experience and have the following profile:
- Be motivated, self directed & able to work independently and in a team
- Be fully proficient & have working experience in the use of Revit
- Be fully proficient & have working experience in the use of AutoCAD
- Have experience in commercial design (retail, banks & corporate offices, light industrial)
- Have experience with residential (part 9) design
- Have proven experience in the production of contract documents and have superior drafting skills with attention to detail development
- Have experience with Site Plan Approval applications
- Have experience managing projects and exposure to all project phases
- Be well versed in the Ontario Building Code,
- Must have the ability to coordinate consultants' work and drawings
- Have experience with field review and contract administration
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with time management of team resources effectively to undertake multiple project or facets of various projects
- Experience in Sketchup / Photo Shop/ InDesign is an asset
- LEED Project Experience and LEED Accreditation is an asset
We ask you to send by email your CV, covering letter, a portfolio or work samples, references and salary expectations to:
Tom Kolbasenko, Principal
Our Cool Blue Architects Inc.
450 Bronte Street S, Suite 213
Milton, Ontario, L9T 8T2
We appreciate all submissions, but will only be contacting candidates selected for interviews.
For more information visit www.ourcoolblue.com