CORE is seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic and detail-oriented Project Manager. Candidate must have excellent communications skills, be fluent in AutoCAD 2010 and Microsoft Office applications as well as have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. 3D Modeling would be advantageous.
This is a full-time position located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or equivalent
- Advance knowledge of AutoCAD
- Revit Capabilities required
- SketchUp, Photoshop, Rendering, and presentation capabilities.
- Architectural license is an asset
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all clients and employees
- Advance knowledge and familiarity with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships
- 10-15 years experience in architectural design, production and coordination of projects needed for residential high-rise buildings.
- Candidates must also have proven experience leading a team through all phases of a project with responsibilities including client communication, consultant coordination, design development, drawing review and contract administration.
We offer an attractive salary package with benefits commensurate with experience.
If you’re interested please send your resume and portfolio (not to exceed 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org links to electronic portfolios are also acceptable. Please indicate the job ID OAA120218-PM on your application.
No phone enquiries.
For more information visit http://www.corearchitects.com/the-company/careers