St. Catharines firm currently seeking a full time position for a Junior Architectural Technologist in the Architectural Discipline.
- Graduate of an Architectural Technology program at a recognized Ontario post-secondary school
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in an architect’s office
- Self-motivated and ambitious with the ability to work independently
- Organized with the ability to manage time and deliverables
- Possess a full understanding of building science, construction methods, and architectural detailing
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite
- Manage the production and delivery of construction documents
- Possess a working knowledge of the Ontario Building Code (OBC)
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Knowledge of 3D programs such as Sketch-Up considered an asset
- Familiarity with multi-discipline design work considered an asset.