Danielson Architecture Office Inc (DAO) is searching for a motivated and energetic Architectural Technologist in the Architectural Discipline to complement our growing team. DAO is a new, motivated practice seeking talented and creative individuals to work on a variety of architectural projects from design through to construction administration.
The chosen individual will be responsible to produce and maintain deliverables and complete tasks as assigned to achieve project timelines. This may include production, assembly, coordination and completion of Working Drawings using REVIT for issuance to clients, consultants, municipal authorities and contractors.
- Strong skills in managing multiple projects and ensuring quality control
- Be responsible for direction of our staff, document review and consultant coordination
- We are looking for an individual with broad experience in all phases of project delivery
- Strong, hands-on technical knowledge is essential, and experience in field review and contract administration would be assets
- Experience with REVIT would be an asset
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of building science, construction details and OBC
- Preparing working drawings
- Coordination of Contract Documents
- Working with production team
- Assisting with Contract Administration services
- Good communication with consultants
- Valid driver's license
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
While all applications are appreciated, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
For more information visit www.p-dao.com