Petroff Partnership Architects is a large architectural firm with a history of success for over 60 years. The firm provides master planning, urban design, feasibility studies, interior design, graphic design and full architectural services for a variety of scales and project types. The firm's projects have been honoured nationally and internationally with prestigious awards demonstrating excellence and innovation in the field of urban design, retail, sustainability, material use and detailing.
Petroff's team of 120 talented professionals combines visionary ideas of young dynamic firm members with solid professional experience. We are looking to enrich our staff with self-motivated, spirited and creative professionals, who will complement our team and will contribute their experience and passion for architecture. We are seeking ambitious, enthusiastic, detail-oriented professionals with design expertise and strong knowledge of building science.
Our Markham office is currently looking for an Intern Architect/Architect to work on a diverse portfolio with an emphasis on commercial/retail projects. The successful candidate will be a team player, enthusiastic, proactive, hardworking, and capable of assuming increasing responsibility for both current and future projects. In addition, the successful candidate will be interested in playing an important role in the growth of the firm and help us rise to the challenges of next decades.
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s of Architecture Degree, and a minimum of 5-7 years’ related experience
- Able to register as an Intern Architect with the OAA
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience producing working drawings using Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience in corporate and retail space planning and interior design
- Strong technical background in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Revit
- Ability to work and develop standards under the leadership of the Project Manager
- Prepare working drawings for retail space planning
- Knowledge of current building codes and standards required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects
Petroff Partnership Architects offers a friendly work environment with a competitive compensation package. We appreciate all interested submissions, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please kindly submit your resume and portfolio by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit www.petroff.com