We are a diverse and growing architectural practice located at Richmond and Spadina in downtown Toronto. We provide a full range of architectural services to our commercial, healthcare, institutional, and retail sector clients.
We are seeking a creative Intern Architect to join our team.
We offer a creative, supportive, and team focused work environment with opportunities for growth.
- Graduate from an OAA accredited School of Architecture.
- Energetic with strong people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in the use of Revit, AutoCad and Microsoft Office applications
- Possess a valid Ontario Class 'G' drivers license or equivalent
- The successful candidate will work in a team environment under the supervision of a project Architect and will assist with activities through all phases of a project.
We offer an incredible learning experience for the successful candidate.
We thank you in advance for your interest in our firm. No phone calls, please. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.