We are seeking someone for an immediate opportunity. As a progressive architectural firm, we believe that high quality design depends on high quality technical documents. You will work directly with our Principals, senior architects and senior technologists while also working on projects independently. You will collaborate on a variety of project types and sizes.
We offer a caring and supportive working environment with commensurate salary, vacation and health benefits program.
Lydon Lynch Architects is a Halifax based studio with a strong focus and reputation for creating exceptionally designed, environmentally sustainable buildings. We are a studio-based practice with a focus on collaborative design and implementation to ensure consistency from conception to realization. Our practice includes a diverse range of building types including cultural, educational, commercial, multi-residential, healthcare and institutional.
- College diploma in architectural drafting or technology
- Minimum 5 years experience working in an architectural firm
- Strong work ethic
- Prepare construction drawings and specifications
- Ability to work independently or as part of a project team
- Fluent in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Revit considered an asset but not required
- Knowledge of the National Building Code of Canada
- Ability to manage and coordinate with engineering consultants
- Ability to work with clients
- Ability to achieve deadlines
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Construction Administration
For more information visit www.lydonlynch.ca