A small boutique Architecture firm located in central Toronto, specializing in Custom Residential Homes is looking for a full time, experienced, talented & enthusiastic Architectural Technologist in the Architectural Discipline who is passionate about Architecture and Design.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an architect’s office
- Full knowledge of the Ontario Building Code & proficient in Part 9 of the code
- Excellent skills in AutoCAD, Architectural Desktop, Google sketch-up
- A degree or diploma in architecture or building technology from an accredited institution
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently or with our Team members and takes direction well
- Skilled in the production and coordination of submission documents
- Detail oriented to work on building systems, project coordination, etc. as needed.
Produce detailed construction drawings for building permit applications.
Manage project through all stages, site visits when required.
Communicate with Builders, Trades and Clients to keep the project on track.
The application process will assess your qualifications and experience based on your resume but we would like to know more about you. Please tell us a bit about yourself and why you could be a good fit for this position.
Kindly submit a cover letter and resume for our review. No phone calls or in person drop offs, Please.
We appreciate your time but only those of interest will be contacted in person. We wish all others the best in their future endeavors.