Hariri Pontarini Architects (HPA) is expanding its Communications team.
As a full-service Canadian firm devoted to producing work of lasting public value and enduring cultural worth, HPA has created a reputation in building strong relationships with clients and industry partners as well as within their 120 person practice.
The Junior Graphic Designer will work under the Director of Communications and play an active role in the preparation of presentation materials including; layouts, diagrams, photography, and print production. Candidates must have hands-on design experience and show a portfolio of work that’s clean, elegant, compelling and highly creative.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio, to Mell Furs, Director of Communications, at email@example.com.
While all applications are appreciated, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
- Demonstrates meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in preparing files for pre-press/print
- Adept at working in a demanding, fast-paced environment, managing very tight deadlines
- Understanding / basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress
- Experienced in designing presentations (Powerpoint, Key Note)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Experience with Adobe Light Room and experience with photography, image editing and post production
- Provide strong graphic design, page layouts, interpretive graphics (tables, maps, diagrams, etc.);
- Assist architectural team with coloured plans;
- Maintain website portfolio books, graphics database, and project sheets;
- Prepare files for pre-press/print;
- Execute in-house print production;
- Assist senior graphic designers.
For more information visit http://www.hariripontarini.com/