Hariri Pontarini Architects (HPA) is searching for a motivated and energetic Architectural Designer to compliment our growing team.
HPA is an established, award winning practice seeking talented and creative individuals to work on Mixed-Use, Multi-unit Residential, Commercial Office & Retail projects.
The chosen individual will be responsible for conceptualization and design solutions; to make use of 3D imagery with a focus on Sketch-Up, as well as Revit, Rhino, or 3dMax modeling to communicate the project to the Client and City Staff within assigned project timelines.
The Designer is also responsible for the development of various elements or entire sections of projects in plan, elevations and section during the SD & DD phase.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture or related field.
- 5-10 years experience on architectural projects as an active design participant
- Advanced graphic, 3d modeling skills, and verbal presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively create presentations and communicate concepts and using various software applications.
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, completing tasks as previously defined.
- Ability to work with integrity, trust and commitment, setting an example for others
- Familiarity with City of Toronto approval processes and submission documents
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Indesign, Sketch Up, 3d Max, Rhino, AutoCAD, and Revit.
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions
- Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, schematic & design development drawings
- Produce digital models
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs
- Works with other team members during the implementation of design to ensure clarity and quality of concept are maintained through detail level.
- Conduct material and product research as required for project development.
- Attend project meetings as necessary.
- Interface with other discipline team leaders
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
While all applications are appreciated, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.