Weis is a leader in automotive facility design across Canada. We are currently looking for a Revit Technician to work with different teams to produce facility plans, manage clients and suppliers and produce architectural renderings.
- Diploma in Architecture, Architectural Technology or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in architectural design.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Photoshop and InDesign knowledge are assets.
- Knowledge of National and Ontario Building Codes are assets.
- Knowledge of lighting design, branding/marketing are assets.
- Ability to read sketches and construction drawings.
- A strong problem-solving ability for practical solutions.
- Independent and proactive work approach.
- Excellent organizational, communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work in a project team and take direction and constructive criticism from others.
- Ability to work to specific deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Work collaboratively with Weis team to prepare, review and update drawings (2D and 3D) during schematic design and design development phases using Revit/AutoCAD, as assigned.
- Support account executive, working directly with retailers, brand representatives and consultants to provide comprehensive oversight and review throughout the project.
- Assist with scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and taking minutes.
- Review and reporting of construction documents and specifications from external consultants and suppliers.
- Preparation of technical reports, budgets and other calculations.
- Conduct site visits and meetings at automotive dealerships across Canada with the ability to provide on-site solutions. Ownership of a vehicle is an asset.
- Address RFIs from retailers and their consultants’ teams in a timely manner.
- Project status communication to project stakeholders as required.
E-mail: Beto Najman at Beto@weis.ca