Nicholas Caragianis Architect Inc is a small firm in Ottawa with a staff of eighteen and is a busy practice involved in projects across Canada.
Nicholas Caragianis Architect Inc has flexible working hours and supports continuing education.
- Licensed Architect or registered OAA Intern Architect.
- Minimum three years of work experience.
- Working knowledge of OBC, building systems and detailing.
- Skilled with AutoCad Architecture.
- English written and spoken communication skills required; ability to communicate in French is an asset.
- Motivated individual with excellent organizational skills essential.
- Construction and/or project management experience.
The successful candidate will participate on a team and will be involved in all aspects of medium sized commercial and residential projects.
- Site measuring,
- Program Development,
- Design Development,
- Analysis of Building Codes, By-laws, and associated reports
- Preparation of Construction Documents,
- Site review and related office functions.
Some travel is possible, but not essential.
Please forward your CV and digital portfolio with samples of your construction documents to email@example.com and include "OAA Ad - Employment" in your email subject line.
We thank you for your application; however only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.