Thomas Brown Architects Inc. is a full-service architectural practice specializing in Municipal Emergency Services Facilities and offering specific expertise in planning, programming, restoration, sustainability, interior design, and project visualization. We are a fully computerized environment with extensive graphics and three-dimensional modeling capabilities which we use to facilitate the design process and communicate design intent. In all aspects of practice, we capitalize on our ability to use technology to increase our reach, develop our knowledge base and streamline production.
We are seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic and detailed-oriented Junior/Intermediate Architectural Technologist. Candidates must have a strong Revit knowledge and skills with a solid background in Architecture, with the ability to work both independently and within a fast-paced collaborative team environment.
- Graduate of an Architectural Technology program at a recognized Ontario Post-Secondary School
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience working within an architecture office
- Advanced working knowledge and experience in Revit, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office
- Candidate shall have solid analytic, oral and written communication skills
- Candidate shall have a good working knowledge of the OBC and complete review and analysis of any given project
- Candidate shall have a full understanding of building science, construction materials and methods, and architectural detailing.
- Candidate will assist in the preparation of full set construction documents for permit and tender
- Candidate will assist in reviewing architectural and consultant drawings for coordination
- Candidate will assist in reviewing project shop drawings during construction
- Candidate will assist in LEED documentation and information gathering
- Candidate will analyze building codes, by-laws, space requirements, and site requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Please submit a CV and cover letter outlining your skills, qualifications, and the specific experiences that make you an ideal candidate for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all applicants, however we will contact only the proponents who are invited for an interview.
No phone enquiries.