BORTOLOTTO is an award-winning architecture and interior design firm that strives to create innovative problem solving built environments that uplift the human experience. The firm believes that architecture matters and has an enormous impact on society’s quality of life.
Bortolotto is currently seeking individuals who are passionate and committed to architecture and design excellence. We are a dynamic, fast paced and deadline oriented firm working on exciting institutional, workplace, and multi-residential projects.
Bortolotto offers higher than competitive salaries, health benefits, opportunities for professional development, performance based bonus and potential to grow within the firm.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in an architectural practice.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to problem solve both individually and as a part of a project team.
- Strong work ethic, works well in a team or individually and has a positive attitude.
- Thorough knowledge of Building Codes is essential.
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Contract document production and construction detailing
- Coordination of architectural drawings with consultant drawings
- Review of shop drawings
Please enclose your resume and portfolio in a PDF file of less than 8MB addressed and emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are held in strict confidence.
For more information visit www.bortolotto.com