Kearns Mancini Architects is a diverse group of creative individuals who believe strongly in the advancement of our firm goal: to promote the transformation of the built environment in a thoughtful way.
We are currently seeking an energetic and professional Marketing Coordinator to join our team. The Marketing Coordinator will play a key role in executing RFP’s and marketing materials.
Compensation will be commensurate with skills and experience, while hours are open to discussion. Only individuals who are interviewed will be notified as to their status.
- 2 + years in a similar role - previous experience in architectural firm strongly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite (a strong command of InDesign is essential)
- Self-starter who is proactive and effectively meets deadlines
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communicator, collaborator, and problem solver
- Organized and detail-oriented, with strong time-management skills who works well under pressure
- Excellent writing, proof-reading and research skills are essential
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and the ability to deal with shifting priorities
- Strong graphic sensibility
- Working closely with principals and marketing department to assist in the development of Request for Proposals (RFP), including writing, editing and coordination of content with in-house staff and outside consultants.
- Maintaining/updating employee resumes, project sheets, and other marketing collateral
- Developing marketing and communications collateral, ensuring valid and accurate content for portfolio materials, brochures, award submissions, presentations, and PR materials
- Assisting with proposal layout and graphics
For more information visit www.kmai.com