Sam Esposto Architect Inc. is located in Hamilton, Ontario with a unique studio atmosphere. Our current projects include institutional, long-term care, mid and high-rise residential and large scale commercial retail buildings, and modern custom residential. We are currently seeking an Intermediate Architect or technologist to join our team. The candidate will work with clients from concept through to construction.
The ideal candidate is passionate and committed to architecture and design excellence, hard working and be self motivated. Your responsibilities will include the preparation of design drawings, and other presentation materials, and the development and coordination of working drawings and details. Excellent communication, graphic and organizational skills are essential.
- The successful candidate will exemplify the following characteristics:
- A self-motivated energetic individual that will work well both individually and in a team environment to develop projects through the various phases of the projects development.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in an architectural practice.
- An individual that possesses a thorough working knowledge of construction detailing including building envelope design
- Thorough working knowledge and ability to prepare working drawings, details, schedules using ACAD 2015
- Strong knowledge of municipal approval process
- Thorough working knowledge of AutoCAD. 3D Studio, SketchUp, Photoshop, and Microsoft Word and Microsoft Project is an asset.
- Excellent coordination skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a variety of projects
- Experience with time management of team resources effectively to undertake multiple project or facets of various projects.
- Strong knowledge construction methodology, materials application and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness.
For more information visit www.searchitect.com