JLR’s Sudbury office is currently seeking a candidate that is self-motivated and can work within complex design teams, to fill the role of Junior/Intermediate Architectural Technologist.
Why Join Us?
- Friendly and welcoming work environment;
- Flexible career direction with opportunities to choose your own path;
- Corporate philosophy that encourages growth and development;
- Opportunities for advancement based on merit, skill, and initiative;
- Stable, long-term employment;
- Collaborative and team-oriented atmosphere;
- “Open-door” policy where communication is encouraged;
- Interesting assignments ranging in size and type;
- Competitive salary reviewed annually;
- Merit-and-profit bonus program;
- Great benefits and retirement plan;
- 100% employee-owned with share ownership opportunities;
- Work-life balance is strongly encouraged; and
- Extracurricular social events.
- Graduate of an Architectural Technology program at a recognized Ontario Post-Secondary School;
- Minimum of 1-5 years experience working within an architecture office;
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2014, Revit, Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English is a must, and French is advantageous);
- Self-motivated and ambitious with the ability to work independently;
- Organized with the ability to manage time and deliverables;
- Possess a full understanding of building science, construction materials, construction methods, and architectural detailing;
- Must be able to manage the production and delivery of construction documents;
- Possess a working knowledge of the Ontario Building Code (OBC) and can complete OBC analysis on projects;
- Ability to work within a team environment and work within a project team made up of architects, engineers, and planners;
- Valid driver’s license; and
- Knowledge of 3D programs such as Sketch-Up is considered advantageous.
Application Instructions: Please submit a CV and cover letter outlining your skills, qualifications, and the specific experiences that make you an ideal candidate for the position to email@example.com
We look forward to and appreciate your submissions, but regret that we will only be able to contact candidates selected for an interview.
For more information visit www.jlrichards.ca