Pillon Architect Inc. is a small architectural practice located in the Bathurst and St. Clair area of midtown Toronto. We are currently working on a variety of institutional and commercial projects throughout Canada.
Our office is looking to recruit a talented, experienced, energetic individual with a passion for architecture.
PAI provides all staff members with exposure to the various aspects of the practice of architecture to foster each member's growth.
- Minimum 3 years' experience.
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive experience in preparing working drawings using ACAD 2014.
- Working knowledge of the Ontario Building Code.
- A motivated and energetic individual who can work both individually and as part of a team to produce contract documents for tender and construction.
- Ability to prepare 3D drawings is an asset.
- Revit capabilities are an asset.
Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
We welcome submissions from past applicants.
Thank you to all applicants, however we will contact only the proponents who are invited for an interview