Kasian is one of the largest integrated architecture and interior design firms in Canada. With a network of offices across Canada and overseas, we are a local firm with a global reach. We strive to enhance the human experience through great design. Our passion is rooted in strengthening connections between people and places by creating environments that inspire and improve lives. From complex operational facilities to finely-crafted workplace interiors, Kasian’s breadth of expertise and dedication to excellence has been the driving force behind great design and strong relationships for over 30 years.
We have an amazing opportunity for an Architecture Principal in our Edmonton office. As an influential leader, you will partner with Principals across Kasian to develop the Firm’s long term strategic goals and grow our business in Edmonton and northern Alberta. You have a proven track record in business development in Alberta and a history of delivering profitable and on-time.
A well-qualified candidate for this position brings strong business development skills and a track record of profitable project delivery. A strong leader of staff with superior communication skills affords the ability to build and motivate teams for higher level results. You have an excellent reputation with clients and the business community, are well-connected, and able to bring an existing client network. You are a Registered Architect in Alberta and LEED certified.
The successful candidate will:
- Grow Kasian’s Edmonton practice and revenues
- Identify and create opportunities to raise Kasian’s profile in Edmonton and northern Alberta
- Personally lead strategic client pursuits and significant regional projects
- Manage key projects
- Collaborate with Principals and teams across Canada to lead and deliver projects in an efficient and timely manner
- Ensure profitable project delivery; manage project financial performance
- Lead and inspire the local team
- Recruit staff and manage your team appropriately
- Be a role model, leader, and champion for integrity and professional ethics
- Have extremely well-developed interpersonal skills for dealing with complex situations
- Be a strong communicator, both verbally and written
- Be a knowledge leader who ensures that a high degree of creativity and technical competence is part of the firm's 'DNA'
Have we sparked your interest? To apply for this position please visit our website at www.kasian.com/careers