Bogdan Newman Caranci Inc. is a mid-sized firm with over 40 years’ experience in providing a wide range of architectural and urban design services. The firm is dedicated to enhancing an award-winning design history while serving clients through exemplary professional attention to project execution. Currently the firm is engaged in major academic, commercial, and institutional architectural projects in the GTA, as well as significant urban design and mixed-use projects, both locally and internationally.
Bogdan Newman Caranci Inc. is seeking an ambitious, passionate, enthusiastic detail-oriented Senior Architect. The successful candidate will have between 8-10 years’ relevant professional experience in architectural design and implementation.
The successful candidate will possess excellent design skills combined with detailing, design development, contract document experience and knowledge of building systems. The candidate will have proven experience leading project teams on a variety of projects and will possess client relations and entrepreneurial skills appropriate to fulfill this position. This position will appeal to anyone that has an interest in expanding their range of design practice potential and responsibility within a cooperative team environment.
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience;
- Ability to work independently, developing and coordinating drawings;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to lead multiple projects;
- The ability to coordinate with various consulting professionals;
- Strong work ethic, ability to work efficiently and with accuracy; and
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Architectural registration and LEED accreditation preferred;
- Proficient in REVIT, AutoCAD, MS Excel and other data management software;
- 3D Modelling skills is an asset;
- Project Management designation is an asset.
- Liaise with clients, consultants and contractors;
- Participate in concept initiation and design of projects;
- Facilitate the development and evolution of the work plan, budget, and schedule;
- Manage and coordinate projects, including coordination of contract documents;
- Align work effort and resources with contract and compensation commitments and proactively address changes, including additional services as required;
- Work on multiple projects and prioritize and communicate clearly at all stages of the project;
- Oversee Contract Administration.
- Architectural degree. Registered OAA Architect or the ability to register with the OAA
Please email CV’s and work samples in PDF format only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Word files will not be opened. No telephone enquiries please.