Intermediate to Senior Designer
Kirkor Architects & Planners is a multi-faceted architectural design and planning firm with an award winning reputation for design excellence and client service. We are a highly collaborative, partner driven team of about 90 architects, designers, planners, technical and support staff working on projects across North America and around the world.
We are currently seeking an architect with 10-12 years of experience, much of which with large-scale condominium projects, to join the Kirkor team in the capacity of Senior Design Architect.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong freehand design and drafting skills.
- Strong knowledge of architectural building structure and systems.
- Thorough understanding of OBC
- Proficiency in graphic software programs, AutoCAD; working knowledge of Revit.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent visual and graphic presentation skills with proficiency 3D Modeling software.
- Experience with NewForma is a strong asset.
- Ability to lead small teams of junior professionals.
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on multiple projects.
- Understand and translate design intent into technical documents.
- Review and modify drawings according to standards, budget, and client needs.
- Develop strong presentations and early design studies.
- Prepare 2D and 3D presentation and design drawings.
- Assist the client, consultant and contractor project information coordination.
- Conduct product and code research.
- Mentor and direct the work of less experienced staff.
- Track all project data in electronic files.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
We appreciate all submissions, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.