A highly innovative bilingual architectural firm, Larocque Elder Architects, Architectes Inc. (LEA) is seeking to hire qualified individuals to join our skilled team in providing the highest level of personalized, multidisciplinary architectural services to our clients throughout Northeastern Ontario.
If you are interested in a full-time career that positions you in a vibrant, dynamic, fast-paced environment that strives for creative and technical excellence; where skills, hard work and commitment are competitively compensated with benefits, we strongly encourage you to email us a résumé and portfolio.
SENIOR / INTERMEDIATE ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST - FULL-TIME
- Successful candidates will have a minimum of the following skill set:
- Minimum three (3) years experience working in an architectural firm preparing and coordinating construction drawings and documents for Institutional, Commercial and Residential projects.
- Highly proficient with AutoCAD
- Strong knowledge of the Ontario / National Building Code.
- Strong knowledge of construction methodology, building assemblies, materials application and interpretation of manufacturers' requirements.
- Ability to interpret and coordinate work of consultant disciplines including civil, structural, mechanical and electrical.
- Familiar with NMS specifications format.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and with accuracy as part of both a collaborative team and individually.
- Membership in the OAA, OAAAS, AATO, OACETT, LEED accreditation would be considered assets.
Résumés and cover letter submission will be received by e-mail to email@example.com Privileged information contained in submissions will be treated with complete confidentiality and information will not be disclosed.
We thank you for your interest in joining the LEA team. Interviewees will be selected based on a candidate's ability to demonstrate relevant experience and the required skills and knowledge outlined above. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
For more information visit leaainc.com