MC Architects Inc. is a medium sized firm established for over 35 years. Project are primarily for public and corporate clients. We are located opposite the Davisville Subway station in Toronto.
We are looking for a part-time bookkeeper to join our business.
- Education and Experience
- Bookkeeping experience with a construction-related company, such as an architecture or a consulting engineering firm, is an asset.
- Diploma in accounting or bookkeeping.
- Must have a strong understanding of accounting principles and concepts.
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Office is required.
- Prior use of accounting systems such as Accpac is an asset.
- Understands the value of confidentiality.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high degree of accuracy without supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter, can work in a team and independently.
The bookkeeper would perform:
- All full cycle accounting duties.
- Cash management duties.
- Financial Reporting.
- Project related inquiries.
- Job Costing Reporting.
- Payroll duties.
- Maintain strong, professional relationships with, auditors, contractors, suppliers, and customers.
Additional: Monthly Banking Reconciliation;
- HST, WSIB, EHT Premium Payments;
- Handling Staff Insurance Benefits: Dental, LTD, and Life Insurance
- Analysis of General Ledger Acct. for Yearend Report/Schedules
- Two Corps: Mc Architects Inc. and Makrimichalos Management Ltd.