Thomas Payne architect is a full service architectural studio located in the Queen West area of downtown Toronto. Known for award-winning work on unique sites for ambitious clients, Thomas Payne was a founding partner of Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg (KPMB) architects where his work is celebrated in three international monographs.
In 2013, after 25 years of leadership at KPMB, Thomas Payne departed to launch a new multi-disciplinary practice dedicated to a search for truth in architecture and in a broad array of related artistic endeavors.
The multi-disciplinary studio with its simultaneous involvements in architecture, art projects, and agricultural investigations provides advantages to clients through cross-pollination of thinking and action.
Current projects include cultural, performance, residential, mixed use, and marine/recreational, integrated art, hospitality.
- Opening for an Architectural Technologist with 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Comprehensive CAD capabilities (Revit an asset.)
- Knowledge of Building Science best practices.
- Familiarity with OBC
- Eagerness to advance quickly in career through hard but effective work, reasonable hours and with dynamic growth opportunities.
- Production of Working Drawing and Specification documents
- Coordinating drawings with consultants
- Ability to produce relevant drawings for all phases of work
For more information visit http://thomaspaynearc.com/