ATA Architects Inc., a dynamic architectural and interior design firm, is looking for a Part-time Promotional/Marketing Coordinator. The firm is seeking a gregarious and outgoing individual with strong communication and time management skills and the ability to take initiative. Graphic design experience would be beneficial.
The successful candidate must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and InDesign, with experience working with Microsoft office.
Compensation will be commensurate with skills and experience, while hours are open to discussion. Only individuals who are interviewed will be notified as to their status.
- University degree or college diploma in a related field
- Previous experience in Promotional/Marketing work
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required, both oral and written. Willing to take responsibility and be held accountable for results.
- Skills in building relationships with a broad network of contacts
- Superior telephone etiquette and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and executive team.
- Results oriented and well organized with a sense of urgency and an ability to meet tight deadlines
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and the ability to deal with shifting priorities
- Flexible and adaptive to change
Production of printed and digital marketing and promotional material
Assembly and submission of RFP’s and project material
Implementation of the digital strategy and marketing plan for the Firm
Working closely with internal and external resources and agencies as needed to complete projects successfully
Edit and influence content and design
Management of Social Media Platforms
For more information visit www.ataarchitectsinc.com