The firm requires an Intern Architect with 3-5 years relevant experience in institutional, residential and commercial projects to join our team. The ideal candidate shall be proficient in AutoCAD, communicate well with others as part of a team and shall be self-motivated and enthusiastic. It is anticipated that outstanding candidates will demonstrate their ability to work efficiently on projects in various phases in a firm and can express their goals and aspirations in the profession.
The desired candidate(s) must be able to act as the point person(s) for their assigned projects. The candidate(s) must have a minimum 3 years relevant
work experience within an architectural firm.
- Bachelor of Architecture or Diploma in Architectural Technology,
- Minimum of 3 years of architectural working experience,
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Sketch-up is required,
- A very good understanding of the Ontario Building Code,
- Very good oral and written communications skills,
- Proficient in coordinating a multi team of Consultants.
- Perform in all phases of the project, (site planning, design development, construction documents, co-ordination with consultants and contract administration, meetings with consultants and authorities, coordinate internal meeting with the production team).
- Preparation of Site Plan Applications, Building Permit Applications.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and still meet deadlines, prioritize and communicate clearly with all parties involved in the project
- Ability to work in a team with a positive approach while keeping with the office high quality standards in drawings, coordination of consultants, internal and external communication, client relationship.
To apply please send a resume with your credentials and work portfolio at email@example.com
Please note that only qualified candidates will be considered for this position and only those who meet the specified criteria will be contacted.
For more information visit www.dimaiodesign.ca