Arta Architects Inc. is a dynamic architectural firm committed to a collaborative approach to design. We are passionate about delivering intelligent design solutions to a variety of high-profile public and private-sector clients. We focus on high-end residential and commercial projects. Our scope of services includes schematic design all through interior design.
We are looking to add a talented “designer” to our team, responsible for creating design schemes for different phases of the projects. The selected candidate will communicate the design to the production staff and work closely with them to the completion of the project.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Fluent in AutoCAD & SketchUp.
- 3D and Rendering skills.
- Graphical Skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
The following skills would be an asset:
- Hand sketching.
- Knowledge of Revit.
- Knowledge of OBC and Zoning By-Law.
- Capability of Production of drawings (building permit, construction drawings, etc.)
- Develop design concepts (and details),
- Prepare design sketches and 3D designs,
- Coordinate design with production staff, client and consultants.
Please email us a resume and portfolio of reverent work to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit https://www.artaarchitects.com/