NGA Architects was established in 1993 in Toronto to engage in the practice of all aspects of architectural and interior work. We approach each project with an open mind, listen to the needs of the client, evaluates and assesses the program requirements and practical needs.
We are seeking a Junior (Intern) Architect with a minimum of 1 year to 5 year experience in working under Part 3, O.B.C.
- Registration with the OAA as an Intern Architect
- 1 year to 5 year experience in working under Part 3, O.B.C.
- Experience in governmental, residential, institutional and education projects preferred.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2006/2010, SketchUp, 3D Studio Max and Revit, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and preferably on the PC platform
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, must be detail oriented, have strong interpersonal skills, must be disciplined and presentable.
Assist the Project Architect in the completion of all stages of the project; preliminary design, design development, tender document, tendering, contract administration, substantial completion review, occupancy review, close-out document review, post occupancy review and commissioning.
Resume by e-mail only:
Ivana Paukovic – firstname.lastname@example.org IMPORTANT Please place the following in the subject line of your email: Junior (Intern) Architect