We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire – to help our clients create livable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments.
From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work, and play.
Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today, but also determining the right solutions for tomorrow. We believe cities in the future must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and a human touch.
At IBI, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
When you think of architecture at IBI Group two words come to mind… creativity and vision; creativity to develop fresh concepts and the vision to transform the world around you. Our team works closely together to ensure projects run smoothly and clients’ needs are met or exceeded. Not only do we take care of our clients, we take care of the environment by incorporating sustainable design in our buildings.
IBI Group’s Ottawa office is searching for an Architect to join its growing team. This position has the potential to develop into a senior management role while assisting on larger projects for IBI Group.
IBI Group offers you a career you can Define…Discover It.
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience that demonstrates increasing project and client management responsibilities with exposure in a management position
- Licensed to practice architecture in Ontario
- Strong business acumen
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Familiarity with projects of the types typical for the firm: Education, Healthcare, High-rise Residential, Commercial and Institutional
- Ability to assemble and manage multiple complex projects and administer construction contracts on behalf of clientele, while adhering to schedule and budget requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project)
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Knowledgeable of construction law application to projects and contracts
- LEED accreditation, Reliability Clearance and working knowledge of Revit would be considered assets
- Manage architectural teams leading to the successful delivery of projects.
- Establish and maintain exemplary client relationships.
- Establish and maintain budgets, schedules, and monitor adherence of terms of contract expectations.
- Monitor project progress according to contract scope and deliverables.
- Manage the project delivery process; coordinate and lead teams through all phases of projects.
- Evaluate and enforce the quality control aspects of project deliverables.
- Train and/or mentor design and technical staff competency.
- Collect all building requirements and site requirements.
Please apply via the link http://smrtr.io/ZNcMuQ and Please ensure to include a digital or PDF portfolio.