Kongats Architects is looking for a creative proposal writer to join our architecture studio! We’re a design-focused team working extensively in the educational and institutional sector developing internationally recognized projects in architecture. Critical recognition for Kongats Architects includes three Governor General’s Medals in Architecture, as well as several Ontario Association of Architects and Canadian Architect Design Excellence Awards.
We are located near Howard Park Triangle, a short walk from Dundas subway station, and offer a welcoming environment for someone who wants to join our team and grow with us.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- creative and passionate about design; continually thinking of new ways to present ideas.
- independent and able to coordinate/manage multiple deadlines.
- A strong communicator with excellent written and visual communication skills.
- A person who shows a fondness for books, typography, and print/graphic media.
- University or College Degree in Architecture, Marketing or Design.
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Expertise in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Developing design and layout of proposals, presentations, awards submissions, and marketing material.
- Writing and editing content for proposals and awards, etc.
- Developing schedules and diagrams to include in proposals.
- Managing print production with out-of-house print shops.
- Updating project information databases and team CVs.
- Updating of website content
CV’s and Portfolios should be sent by e-mail in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide in the subject 'Proposal Writer’ and optimize the file size (less than 10MB) including your full name. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information visit www.kongatsarchitects.com