CORE is seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic and detail-oriented Project Manager. Candidate must have:
- excellent communications skills
- be fluent in AutoCAD 2010 and Microsoft Office applications
- a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- 3D Modeling would be advantageous
- 10-15 years experience in architectural design, production and coordination of projects needed for residential high-rise buildings
- proven experience leading a team thorough all phases of a project with responsibilities including client communication, consultant coordination, design development, drawing review and contract administration
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or equivalent
- Advance knowledge of AutoCAD
- Revit Capabilities required
- SketchUp, Photoshop, Rendering, and presentation capabilities
- Architectural license is an asset
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all clients and employees
- Advance knowledge and familiarity with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships
If you’re interested please send your resume and portfolio (not to exceed 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org links to electronic portfolios are also acceptable. Please indicate the job ID below on your application.
We offer an attractive salary package with benefits commensurate with experience.
This is a full-time position located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
No phone enquiries.
Job ID WS271217-PM
For more information visit http://www.corearchitects.com/the-company/careers