We are a small firm looking for an individual with 7-10 years relevant experience of working drawing experience, with strong skills in design, technical and management areas. We are a detail and design oriented firm, with an emphasis on institutional-type projects. The position is available immediately.
- Advanced working knowledge and experience with Revit and AutoCAD (Windows).
- Ability to work both independently and in a team and work on a number of projects simultaneously.
- Good knowledge of building construction and the Ontario Building Code.
- Expertise in contract document production and construction detailing.
- Ability to produce a complete set of construction drawings independently.
- Ability to co-ordinate with multi-disciplinary consultant team.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience on school projects is an asset.
The individual we are seeking will be involved throughout all phases of our projects from design through construction, with an emphasis on production of construction drawings, detailing, co-ordination; review of shop drawings, and other areas of contract administration.