Reich + Petch Architects Inc. designs museum exhibitions and architectural projects with a cultural/institutional focus. We work internationally with many of the world’s most esteemed brands and institutions such as the Smithsonian, Ingenium, and the Royal Ontario Museum. Reich+Petch has created signature projects that have come to define the clients we work for.
Reich + Petch Architects Inc. is seeking a strong design focused Architect and Technical Lead (senior level) for architectural, architectural interiors, and exhibition projects for a full-time position at our Toronto office.
- Member of the Ontario Association of Architects
- Minimum of 8+ years previous relevant experience in architectural or interior design practice
- Experience in cultural/custom interior projects is an asset (museums, art galleries, science centres and/or retail)
- Creative, energetic, forward-thinking designer
- Ability to effectively communicate design ideas with clients
- Ability to lead a team of in-house designers and design consultants
- Strong understanding of technical detailing for custom architectural and interiors project
- Skilled at transitioning designs to construction documentation
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Expertise, project experience with BIM/Revit
- Understanding of CADD standards
- Excellent working knowledge of Ontario Building Code
- Ability to direct production of design and technical documents for buildings and architectural interiors
Under the direction of a principal, the architect will assume a key role in our office, helping to lead projects from concept to completion while working collaboratively with our talented team of 30 staff. Typical duties will include preparing designs, meeting with clients, managing project teams, leading in document production from beginning to end of a project, contract administration, and managing project costs.
For more information visit https://www.reich-petch.com/