This is a position at a downtown architecture firm, Architects Tillmann Ruth Robinson Inc. (near Queen Street West and Spadina Avenue). The job entails organizing and coordination office administration and assisting with marketing tasks. We're looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Must have experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and be able to work independently with little or no supervision, as well as be organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. Office hours are 8:30 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- Minimum 3 years in an administrative role
- Strong grammar, spelling, punctuation and proofreading skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills, with an ability to multitask
- Keen attention to details and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Prior experience at an architectural firm/engineering firm is a plus
- Interest/background in marketing is a bonus
- Processing and issuing change orders, payment certificates, time management sheets, invoices, etc.;
- Provides support to Principal and assists with daily tasks as needed, including typing, and researching;
- Support for staff members in both Toronto and London offices as needed;
- Sending and receiving packages through couriers; and
- Answer phones and interact with clients.
- Ordering and receiving office supplies;
- Scheduling and organizing Lunch & Learns;
- Planning social events for staff including celebrations, holidays, office outings, potlucks, office culture, etc.; and
- Assisting design staff with presentation material.
- Assisting the marketing team with RFP / proposal writing and coordination, editing and proofing, and image setup;
- Editing and uploading project photos to website;
- Create beautifully laid out and seamless PowerPoint presentations; and
- Assisting Graphic Designer as needed to produce promo cards, invitations, presentation boards, etc.
For more information visit www.atrr.ca